Delivery Details and Returns Policy
Delivery of all orders is subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
In stock items will normally be despatched within 72 hours and delivered within 7 days of receipt of your order. During peak period’s despatch can be delayed due to the number of orders received.
For out of stock items an e-mail will be sent to advise you of the estimated despatch date
We can currently only accept orders for delivery to UK postcodes. Orders are despatched at a standard charge of £3.95 postage & packing irrespective of the number of pairs ordered.
All orders are despatched via the Royal Mails ‘recorded signed for’ delivery method. A signature will be required on delivery of the goods. Receipt of a signature at the delivery address will act as proof of delivery.
Your order will be delivered from 7am to 6pm - Monday to Friday and 7am to 1pm - Saturday. Unfortunately we cannot specify the exact time at which your order will be delivered.
We can either deliver your order to the billing address for the credit\debit card you use to pay for your order or you can specify an alternative delivery address in the ‘delivery address’ section of the checkout.
Exchanges \ Refunds
Buckle My Shoe are happy to offer a refund or exchange on unworn products up to 21 days after your order has been delivered. All that we ask is that you send them back in the condition that you received them in the original box and packaging. Please follow the returns procedure shown below.
Returns will be processed within 28 days. Please note any refund will be excluding the delivery charge.
If your footwear is faulty please follow the returns procedure to return the item to us. The footwear will be checked and if deemed faulty either a full refund of the price of the merchandise will be given or we will send you a replacement product. This is not limited to 21 days. This does not affect your statutory rights. Returns will be processed within 28 days.
1. Detach the ‘Returns Form’ from the ‘Order Summary’ sheet enclosed with your order. Fill out the form in BLOCK CAPITALS and place inside the package you are returning.
2. For refunds Step 1 should be completed on the form, for exchanges Step 1 and Step 2 must be completed.
3. Ensure that all returned items are sent to us complete, including the original box, packaging and accessories.
4. Please get proof of postage when sending products back to us, in case the parcel is lost in the post.
5. Please use the supplied Returns Address Label when returning items to us. The Returns Label is a peelable address label located at the bottom of the returns form.
6. If you have any questions please contact our customer service team - Contact Information.
You can cancel your order at any stage up until it is despatched.
Further, under the UK’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your agreement to purchase any Goods within a period of seven working days “the cooling off period” if for any reason you are not happy with the Goods which have been delivered to you. This cooling off period begins on the day after the day you receive the Goods from us.
If you wish to cancel the agreement, you must notify us of this fact in writing and send your notification to us by e-mail or post. Full contact details are set out below.
On cancellation, you must return the Goods that we have delivered to you. On our receipt of the returned Goods, we will exchange the Goods or we will refund to you the price you paid for the Goods. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty) and we will not re-imburse you for this.
You should return such Goods to us at the following address:-
Buckle My Shoe Returns Dept,
Bottomboat Road, Stanley,
- Goods must be adequately sealed in the original packaging.
- Fully complete the returns form included with the delivery package, this will ensure that you receive your refund or replacement goods promptly; please make sure that you have addressed the package clearly with the above address. Make sure that you get a certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof that you have sent the package (the Post Office do not charge for issuing these certificates).